Retreat Terms and Conditions
Here are the terms and conditions for our January Winter Retreat. While they look formal, it is necessary for all of us to have some insurance and protection when organising such gatherings.
Pip and Gemma have created this retreat to match their style of teaching (warm, approachable, accessible, and supportive) so please feel free to talk to us about any term or condition as soon as possible.
- A deposit (£150.00 per person, per retreat) must be made to secure your booking.
- Full payment must be made 4 weeks in advance of the first day of the retreat.
- If you have not paid your full balance by this date then we reserve the right to cancel your retreat, and retain your deposit.
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include accommodation for the duration of your retreat, all meals, yoga and activities.
- Deposits are non-refundable
- If you cancel up to 6 weeks before the retreat start date, we will refund any payment you have made in excess of the deposit.
- If you cancel within 6 weeks of the retreat start date, we will be unable to give a refund for any payments.
- All cancellations must be made in writing by emailing Pip Roberts or Gemma David. The date that we receive your email will be the date from which we calculate your refund.
- We are not responsible for any other costs incurred, i.e. your travel.
- We reserve the right to cancel the retreat at any time, if this should happen we will issue7xc a full refund.
- All information about the retreat, on both of our websites, is correct to the best of our knowledge.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to our retreat programme at any time and will always try to make alternative arrangements to the best of our ability.
- We aim to offer a retreat that is accessible and open to all bodies, fitness, size, shape and gender, but it is your responsibility to inform both Pip and Gemma of any injuries or conditions you may have. If you are unsure of your physical ability to do yoga, please check with your doctor before booking. If you experience any discomfort or pain during an activity you should stop and ask for help as soon as you can.
- It is the responsibility of each guest to look after their own safety as we cannot be responsible for any injuries or illnesses which occur during, or after, our retreat.
- Our teachers have appropriate public liability insurance which covers you for activities arranged by us. This does not include any excursions or other activities arranged by you or the venue.
- We also cannot be responsible for any delays you occur during your travel, any loss or damage to your items and luggage.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have full travel insurance for the retreat you are attending.
- We recommend you insure your journey and your luggage, and have insurance which covers any additional activities you may plan to undertake whilst on retreat.
- You must comply fully with all health and safety regulations introduced by the retreat location.
- We are not responsible for the behaviour of individuals in the retreat group.
- If you encounter any problems during, or on your way to the retreat please to either Pip or Gemma, as soon as possible, where we will do our best to help you.
- If you have a complaint that is not resolved during your retreat then please inform us in writing upon your return.